Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SONGKRAN!!

I have not been blogging because the last four days have been mayhem!! SongKran if the Thai new year and is basically a week long water fight. Water fight as in water war... as in I have a black lip and no clean clothes and have not showered in three days and am lovvinnn ittt! I may never come home, you will have to kidnap me and drag me out of here by my hair because Thailand is the coolest place on earth and I never want to leave. The food, the people, the work, the everything. Coming to to America is going to be the culture shock, after living in such simplicity and bliss. I never thought I would feel this comfortable in a foreign country but I could totally see myself living here. So could you all just move here and make things a lot easier and we can all live in peace and harmony together? Maybe I've been listening to a little to much Bob Marley but life is so good right now...I would seriously recommend booking the next flight to Thailand and visiting me:)
I will blog again as soon as I can but I must go hop on the back of a truck and continue this water war that is nowhere close to being over!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, we're loving that you are lovin' it...and I'm jealous of the simplicity that you are getting to experience on a daily basis. I don't really get the water fighting, but dad looked it up on the internet and it's a big deal and celebration, who knew? Now, on the matter of riding in the back of a pick up truck - I've been meaning to speak to you about this...I saw a photo on FB with like 8 of you crammed in the back of a 'little' truck, and it gave me a stomach ache...that's so not safe! Can you please just sit in the passenger seat for me!? We love you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok i have officially started counting down the days until I am on a plane headed in your direction! You have no idea how badly i wish i could just leave everything and fly there tonight! So glad you are having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete