Thursday, March 17, 2011

Here we go...

So, first things first...WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!?
It is currently 7:23am and I am sitting on the ground in the Seoul airport trying to call my mother and my boyfriend on Skype and it is not working. I want to cry but that is impossible because my tear ducts are dry from crying for the last 24 hours straight. (I feel really bad for the lady who had to sit next to me on my first flight).  I could have never imagined how hard this was going to be to leave everything I know and love behind, but I guess that is the point of this trip. It is kind of hard to see the light at the end of this tunnel but I am hoping once I get to Thailand and snap out of my homesick/pathetic mindset things will look up.
Until then, please email me email me email me...I would love to her some friendly words of encouragement .

No comments:

Post a Comment